To Pre-Book Call 902-245-6666 or Text 613-329-3929
(groups, parties and individual treatment)
1) “Wasn’t That a Party” $129
- mild to moderate headache/nausea/dehydration
- includes Hydration and Energy boost with anti-nausea and antioxidants.
2) “I’m Never Doing That Again” $149
- for that killer headache/nausea/dehydration
- includes hydration, energy boost, anti nausea antioxidants and detox nutrients
Hangovers are not just dehydration after a night of partying. They are a lot more. Dehydration is part of the issue, but oxidative stress and inflammation play a large role in the symptoms of nausea, vomiting, and headache.
- Happens when free radicals are produced by the metabolism of alcohol
- Solution? Anti-oxidants
- Inflammation is part of the complex biological response of body tissues to harmful stimuli such as trauma, toxins, or other causes. Alcohol is a toxin.
- It results in redness, swelling, and tissue sensitivity. Much of the inflammation with hangovers occurs in the brain, so the swelling and tissue sensitivity become real problems
- Yes, dehydration does play a role, mainly by the fact that when you are dehydrated, all the nasty inflammatory compounds, free radicals and other “stuff” have a higher concentration, which makes you feel worse
- Anti-oxidants (glutathione, Vitamin C, B Vitamins)
- Anti-inflammatories (Ibuprofen, curcumin)
- Hydration (water with electrolytes)
Call 902-245-6666 in Digby or Text 613-329-3929.
Available on weekends by appointment only.