- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before your scheduled appointment time
- Fees are due and payable in full at time of service. We accept cash or cheque as payment.
- All clients and patients will be provided with a receipt for insurance purposes. We do not submit claims to insurance companies nor do we direct bill at this time. Please keep all of your receipts. There will be a charge for re-issue.
- Same-day appointments may be available for treatments; please call for availability
We want to ensure that you can plan your wellness appointments with ease and without undue worry about having to reschedule.
- Please give at least 24 hours notice if you need to reschedule your appointment. Same day cancellations or no-shows will be charged the full fee for the appointment
Other General Policies:
- At time of booking, patients will be asked a few questions regarding your state of health. It is vital that we are aware of any medical conditions and medications before your appointments to ensure that we can provide the best and most appropriate care possible
- We do not give any medical advice or make supplement or treatment recommendations over the telephone or by email. You are welcome to call with questions of a general nature regarding any of our services or treatment
Our goal is to make your experience with us as comfortable as possible. We will do our best to accommodate special requests. Please inform us of any allergies or special needs prior to your arrival.